Order Your Voicemail Online and it will be ready within *24 Hours
*This is only available with the voices of Spencer and Melanie and is always subject to availability at time of booking. If you wish to book Gemma to record your voice message please allow 1 to 2 working days subject to her availability.
ALL recordings are compatible with VOIP Services and as standard are supplied back to you in MP3 and WAV 8khz 16 Bit formats.
Recordings can be supplied in ANY format required please just let me know what your need.
This is a one off payment with NO set up fee or ongoing contract required.
Spencer Male Voice
Melanie Female Voice
Gemma Female Voice
1 x Voicemail RecordingUp to and including 60 words
2 x Voicemail RecordingsEach up to and including 60 words
3 x Voicemail RecordingsEach up to and including 60 words
4 x Voicemail RecordingsEach up to and including 60 words
5 x Voicemail RecordingsEach up to and including 60 words
Voicemail Message Recording Samples
- Yourmobile Closed. rev 250719mp3 0:32
- WBC Unavailable Greeting 0:30
- Volvo Cars Q3 2019 0:56
- Nidagravel UK 0:29
- Marsh and Parsons 0:52
- Madelena Antiques 0:27
- FX IM 0:10
- Clearview 0:12
- Captec 0:13
- Cameo Photography Welcome 0:28
- Active Capital 0:15
Voice Message Greeting Example Scripts:
“Thank you for calling (Your Business Name) I’m sorry we cant take your call at the moment. Please leave you name, number and telephone number after the tone and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, please email info@(your business name).co.uk and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you”.
“Hello! You’ve reached the voicemail of [your name], [your job title]. I’m currently either away from my desk or on the other line. Please leave your name, telephone number, and a short message after the beep, and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as I’m available.”
“Hi, you’ve reached the voicemail box of (your name). I’m not available to answer the phone right now. My office hours are Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM. Please leave your name and phone number and I’ll get back to you soon. If your call is urgent, you can also reach the main office on 1234 5678. Thank you”
Pre Recorded Message Samples
These messages have been pre-recorded and are available at the low price of £4.95 each
- VM01c Thank you for calling, please leave a message after the tone 0:04
- VM02c I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment, please leave a message after the tone 0:05
- VM03c Hello, I'm unable to take your call at the moment. Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible 0:07
- VM04c Hello, I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now. Please leave your name, number and message, I will call you back as soon as possible 0:08
- VM05c Hello, you're through to my voicemail. I'm either with a client or in a meeting, but please leave your details and i'll call you back as soon as i can 0:09
- VM06c Thank you for calling, I'm afraid we're unavailable at the moment, please leave your details and a message, and we will call you back as soon as possible 0:08
- VM07c Hello - Our offices are currently closed. Please leave us a message so that one of our team can call you back at the earliest opportunity 0:09
- VM08c You're through to our voicemail, please leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as possible 0:06
- VM09c I'm sorry there is no one here to take your call at the moment, please leave your name, number and message after the tone and someone will contact you shortly 0:09
- VM10c Thank you for holding. We will be with you shortly 0:04
Please contact me for all other types of recorded messages
In most cases i can get your recorded messages back within 24 hours (subject to chosen voice availability).
ALL audio formats are supported
Add Voicemail to Mobile
Adding a voicemail recording to a standard mobile phone.
This has to be one of the most asked questions.
You first need to understand that the standard mobile voicemail isn’t designed for business call handling, for that you would be better suited to a VOIP services such as Vonage or Number Group these are cloud based call handling companies. Worth checking out if you need multiple messages, On Hold or Busy messages or even welcome options. Standard mobiles don’t offer this.
There are 2 ways to get your professional voice recording onto a standard mobile phone voicemail
- Simply play the recording from a speaker into your mobile as if you were speaking into the hand set yourself.
- Supply the following information so that i can access your mobile’s voicemail settings. (As above you need to know that because this options uses a landline to a mobile phone the final quality of the message being sent to your mobile phone can not be guaranteed and the cost of the recording will still apply should there be any issues when providing this option.
You need to supply:
- The name of your mobile network service.
- The mobile number you wish you use the recording on.
- A valid security PIN number so that i can access your services voicemail. (This is NOT the PIN number used to unlock your mobile phone) it is a security PIN that you will need to set up or activate so that your phone’s mail box can be accessed from a standard land line.
Networks offer different methods for this, to help please see the links below, note that any default PIN codes will NOT work. You need to ‘set up’ and ‘activate’ these features first.
O2 voicemail number
Setting up your voicemail PIN with O2
Before you can access your messages however, you will need to set up a PIN, which you can do when you first call 901.
If you’ve already set up a PIN and need to reset it, text “reset” to 802901. You will be sent a 5-digit code. Dial this code after calling 901 and you will be asked to enter your new PIN. You can use any number between 4 to 10 digits except for 8705.
Listening to voicemail messages with O2
Dialling 901 should take you to a voicemail menu where you can navigate through messages. Dial:
- 0 to pause or continue
- 4 to skip five seconds backwards
- 6 to skip five seconds forwards
After you listen to your messages you can dial:
- 1 to replay
- 2 to save
- 3 to delete
- 5 to return call
- 8 to hear who called and when
Pay Monthly customers have additional options. They can forward the message to another mailbox or return a voicemail by pressing 7. They can also reply via text by pressing 9.
EE voicemail number
EE customers need to press and hold 1 to access their voicemail or dial 222. To access voicemail on EE from another phone or landline, dial 07953 222222.
EE customers can also access voicemail from another country, by either press and holding 1 or dialling +447953222222. You should hear your voicemail options. Though depending on which country you’re calling from, you may need to enter your PIN. EE advises to set this up before you travel.
Setting up your voicemail PIN with EE
To set up a voicemail PIN with EE, use the method above to reach the voicemail menu. Next, choose Settings and Features (option 3), and then PIN Settings (option 3 again). This should lead to a set of instructions which will walk you through how to set your PIN.
Vodafone voicemail number
If you’re with Vodafone, dial 121 from your phone to access voicemail.
Setting up voicemail PIN with Vodafone
To set up your voicemail PIN, dial 121 and choose option 4, then option 2. This should lead to instructions guiding you through setting up your PIN up.
You can also set up a security level to access your voicemail. The “standard security” option requests for a PIN if you’re calling from a non-Vodafone phone or from abroad.
Three Mobile UK voicemail number
Three Mobile Customers will need to dial 123 to access their voicemail. The service is included at no additional cost.
If you’re calling from another phone, simply dial 07782 333 123. If you’re calling from abroad dial 44 7782 333 123.
Setting up your voicemail PIN with Three Mobile
Three customers can access their voicemail directly without a PIN, by dialling 123. This is a part of Three’s Fast Login feature. If you prefer more security, you can choose to turn Fast Login off.
To do this:
- Dial 123
- Choose option 4
- Choose option 2
- Choose option 2 again
- Choose option 1
Turning off Fast Login means you will need to enter a PIN each time you access your voicemail. To set up a PIN:
- Call 123
- Choose 4
- Choose 2
- Choose 1
- Enter your chosen PIN and press # (hash) key
- Enter PIN again and # (hash) key again
Tesco Mobile voicemail number
If you’re with Tesco Mobile, you will need to dial 905. If you’re calling for the first time, the PIN that’s automatically set is 8705, but you will be able to change it to any number between 4 to 10 digits long.
To change your PIN, press * (star) after dialling 905. Next, press 4, then 4 again and then 1.
If you want to listen to your voicemail from another phone, like your landline, dial your Tesco mobile number and wait until you reach the the voicemail greeting. Interrupt it with the * (star) key and enter your PIN, followed by the # (hash) key.